Friday, September 5, 2008

Chemistry and a Boy

AP Chemistry, that is. I don't admit this to just anyone...but I actually enjoy the challenge. It makes my feel like Hercules, Batman, Luke Skywalker, and Wonder Woman all rolled up into one of those Chicken Cesar Wraps from John's Sandwich Shop. Those are actually quite delicious.

Regardless of my taste buds, Chemistry just makes me happy. I do not have the tiniest clue why--not even a clue the same size of an atom. I guess I just like to ask my self questions about masses, electrons, John Dalton, conversions, and moles rather than asking myself one question about a boy. That is always the worst for me. One thought about a boy sets the spark, which lights the fuse, which leads to the inevitable explosion of thinking about him for far to long. Which is rather painful.

Kate Nash can explain better than I can. Do you know the song called We Got On? That song is exactly how I feel, only the girl in question is very qualified to be his girlfriend, and she is not trashy in any way.

The worst part is that I blew my chance with him, just like the explosions dangerous chemical reactions can make.

He liked me, but I was too shocked to do anything in the pivital moment when I found out. And like a snap of your fingers, the chance evaporated. Which happens to be a physical change, in the off-chance you were wondering

No comments: